ARINC Automated Border Control (AABC)
Designed to provide passengers with a fast-track for border crossing, ARINC Automated Border Control (AABC) delivers a cutting-edge user experience while performing some of the toughest and securest checks ever. AABC’s modern facial recognition technology enables the same passport checks as a human immigration officer - in just a few seconds.
AABC is robust and safe, with a proven track record of four years live deployment and millions of passengers cleared in Europe. It aligns with current strategic e-Border security initiatives, supports the existing tight security rings and complies with the inspection processes already in place, all while keeping border traffic moving as efficiently as possible.
- Passenger Handling - Optimised for fast throughput, optionally with audio feedback and touch-screen based input.
- Border Security - Double barrier with secure zone providing tailgating, liveness and abandoned objects checks.
- Passenger Identification - Multiple biometric (face and/or finger) matching of chip data versus live captured data.
- Passenger Eligibility - Through MRZ (age, nationality, boarding pass).
- Document Verification - ICAO compliance, BAC, EAC, certificate checks, template match, ultraviolet fluorescence, IR reflectance.
- Background Checks - Watch list, Schengen, FBI, Visa, Trusted Traveller, APIS.
- Document Compatibility - MRTD (chipped, un-chipped), boarding pass, double sided ID-card.